Long Term Caregivers

Teva Canada

CBC News about Longterm care

CIC news on Pilot projectof Longterm care


Funeral Pre-Planning Option


Travel Protection


What to do when someone dies

In Ontario -

Death occurs in a foreign land please contact the Canadian Embassy there

To donate organs/tissue for transplant or entire body for scientific research -

Register the death certificate - 


Priests/Pundits in the GTA

OKA members are free to consult with any priest. Following are some of the priests we are familiar with.


Funeral Homes 

To search for a funeral home/service in Ontario visit Bereavement Authority of Ontario -

Affordable Funeral Services are available throughout GTA areas -

Families are free to choose any Funeral Homes.


Transport the Human Remains 

Air Canada Compassionate Services -

WestJet compassionate services -

Check with any other national/international airlines for their specific requirements

To India :

Transport Cremated Remains

To Canada: 


To India:

Scattering cremated remains in Ontario -

Contact CRA - What to do someone has died -



The information provided in this document or OKA-EPP website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this document or the OKA-EPP website are for general informational purposes only. Information in this document or OKA-EPP website may not constitute the most up-to-date information.  This document or OKA-EPP website contains links to other third-party websites.  Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, OKA EPP and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.